@Chaerish
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,635 Reactions Received 59,566 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 495,276 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo Thursday at 6:01 PM #1 @Chaerish Reactions: Somnia, RandAlThor and Selfmate
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,730 Reactions Received 55,570 Cards View Profile KS Coins 286,333 Thursday at 9:04 PM #2 I gave it a listen and it's not bad Reactions: Somnia and RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,802 Reactions Received 93,581 Cards View Profile KS Coins 191,343 Fandom WizSoneLuv Today at 12:22 AM #3 nicely nicely !! Reactions: kimsguardian and Somnia
Somnia Joined 9 November 2018 Messages 2,270 Reactions Received 4,135 Location Hellevator Cards View Profile KS Coins 61,763 Pronouns Haewon's yeobo Today at 6:13 AM #4 I like it a lot I couldn't help but imagine this song also being played for an intro or outro of an anime. I myself kept thinking of Bleach lol Reactions: kimsguardian
I like it a lot I couldn't help but imagine this song also being played for an intro or outro of an anime. I myself kept thinking of Bleach lol