- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER
ejflesijfiushjefoesijflkiesjfoies
WHY IS SHE SO.... BEAUTIFUL! and that red HAIIIIRRR





She is so perfect and I love her but why does she hurt me like this this isn't fair it hurts and she is so amazing and I love her and fuck this all.....
I'M SO GAY FOR HER RIGHT NOW Y'ALL DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND! WHY TF IS SHE SO PRETTY AND THAT OUTFIT SHOULD BE BANNED AN ILLEGAL BCS IT LOOKS TOO GOOD ON HER......
smbdy help.... please....
THE SYNERGY SHE HAS WITH THE DANCER IS INSANE, THE WAY SHE IS LOOKING AT HIM AND JUST I' EHFUEKHSUFHKESUHFKUEf
ejflesijfiushjefoesijflkiesjfoies
WHY IS SHE SO.... BEAUTIFUL! and that red HAIIIIRRR
She is so perfect and I love her but why does she hurt me like this this isn't fair it hurts and she is so amazing and I love her and fuck this all.....
I'M SO GAY FOR HER RIGHT NOW Y'ALL DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND! WHY TF IS SHE SO PRETTY AND THAT OUTFIT SHOULD BE BANNED AN ILLEGAL BCS IT LOOKS TOO GOOD ON HER......
smbdy help.... please....
THE SYNERGY SHE HAS WITH THE DANCER IS INSANE, THE WAY SHE IS LOOKING AT HIM AND JUST I' EHFUEKHSUFHKESUHFKUEf
Last edited: