Cover Lee Eunsang's dance cover of Senorita (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't know who this is but Damn........
I won't overload you with info

He's Lee Eunsang, trainee at BNM (probably soon to debut a new bg with him), and the 11th member of the now disbanded X1 :yolk:

Talented boyo, has quite a few iconic moments in ProduceX101
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I won't overload you with info

He's Lee Eunsang, trainee at BNM (probably soon to debut a new bg with him), and the 11th member of the now disbanded X1 :yolk:

Talented boyo, has quite a few iconic moments in ProduceX101
Ahh, i see
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I'm soft for this boi.
I cannot be seduced.
The dance was alright.
Maybe it's the song choice but I've seen him popping before and this ain't it.
:haylul:
You are back!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm soft for this boi.
I cannot be seduced.
The dance was alright.
Maybe it's the song choice but I've seen him popping before and this ain't it.
:haylul:
I agree, I think he's danced better this was kinda weak tbh but like it's still content :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread