News LEE HI possible comeback in late July! (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Now she’s out of YG’s dungeon I actually believe this :sanapray:
The article says she's in the final stages of negotiation with AOMG and they'll be the ones in charge of her comeback. It seems like she's not officially under contract with them yet.
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The article says she's in the final stages of negotiation with AOMG and they'll be the ones in charge of her comeback. It seems like she's not officially under contract with them yet.
Interesting set up, this could be her using contacts to record or get access to producers/writers & distribution but she hasn’t made it final. It’s great Jay is letting her do this. Similar to what Minzy did with Stone Music, though I wish both of them would sign with the respective companies
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ashla_K
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Interesting set up, this could be her using contacts to record or get access to producers/writers & distribution but she hasn’t made it final. It’s great Jay is letting her do this. Similar to what Minzy did with Stone Music, though I wish both of them would sign with the respective companies
I can see Lee Hi in AOMG, I guess everything will depend if the promotions are good or not but I think Minzy is going to stay independent. She mentioned something about creating her own label with her father.
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can see Lee Hi in AOMG, I guess everything will depend if the promotions are good or not but I think Minzy is going to stay independent. She mentioned something about creating her own label with her father.
I certainly understand why Minzy would go that route given her various experiences.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ashla_K

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my Hayi :nekolove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread