- Joined
- 24 October 2018
- Messages
- 55,362
- Reactions Received
- 41,044
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 237,674
- Fandom
- Mingyutized
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I already posted it before on the issue and now hybe has 14.8%...fascanatingWow @Selfmate , hope you’re doing alright. Kakao really did a number on you.
excuse me what me and Hitman Bang do in the back alleys of Itewon is none of your business my friend!!!!The irony to me is that Kpop fans run around talking about irrevalent and past it SM is while these massive companies are running around shanking each other in back alleys to get a piece of it.![]()
I've already sold my shares to hybe (or at least some of it) so $$$will @Selfmate get rich or will he go bust? hue hue hue~
Yes, it is! Everything happens so fast!I already posted it before on the issue and now hybe has 14.8%...fascanating
If they continue like this, they will sell SM until March.Looks like nephew and his cronnies are going to looking for work in march ......
it's actually really fast but I'm sure everything's been in the works every since 3 February 2023Yes, it is! Everything happens so fast!