Appreciation Lee Soonkyu aka Sunny updated her pic.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,987
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,333
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Sunny so pretty!!


does this mean we get more schedules?

1714493182082.png
Hopefully she doesn't totally disappear(until SNSD 20th anniv.) still sad she's only Soshi without soli debut.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,528
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Hopefully she doesn't totally disappear(until SNSD 20th anniv.) still sad she's only Soshi without soli debut.
I think she is still trying to figuer it out.
She has said that she has more than enough money to live out her life baring going crazy.

Sunny will have to find what she wants to do with her time.
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,987
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,333
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I think she is still trying to figuer it out.
She has said that she has more than enough money to live out her life baring going crazy.

Sunny will have to find what she wants to do with her time.
Well, she only has(had?) 1 schedule this year with Hyoyeon on JTBC camping/variety show(reminds me i still hvnt watched, lemme see when I hv time soon gotta watch it)
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Pretty Sunny!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,528
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Well, she only has(had?) 1 schedule this year with Hyoyeon on JTBC camping/variety show(reminds me i still hvnt watched, lemme see when I hv time soon gotta watch it)
i have watched a few they are fun!
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,987
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,333
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
she's no longer under SM right?
what company is she in or is she like freelancing lol
I think she's on her own
Like snsdbeg wrote, I think she's not with any company rn-at least not from anything iv read/reported anywhere.

As discussed above with rand, I believe her schedule is really sparse/bare/almost empty after leaving SM. She might be taking it easy/slow, no one seems to know wat her long term plans are- since she's been training/active for over 23 yrs (as an idol & trainee, I rmbr/think I read she began trying in 1998!)

She can take her time to decide what's next for her after leaving SM.


i have watched a few they are fun!
I started the beginning of episode 1 but time/other things won out n I stopped quickly. I need to set time when other things aren't vying for attention/pay attention to wat I'm watching focusedly. Not sure when though/I might forget to try again unless reminded.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread