gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 2 September 2021 #1 Reactions: QueenGirlCrush and blueberries
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 2 September 2021 #2 @Hice Cream Reactions: Chaeee
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 September 2021 #3 I loved their last collab, I think this one will slap Reactions: QueenGirlCrush and gud_bam
QueenGirlCrush Joined 2 January 2019 Messages 1,295 Reactions Received 3,701 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 3 September 2021 #4 Right back to the start! Spoiler: THIS REMINDS ME.... This reminds me how much I wished CL signed to AOMG and was doing a whole bunch of collabs, especially with Lee Hi.
Right back to the start! Spoiler: THIS REMINDS ME.... This reminds me how much I wished CL signed to AOMG and was doing a whole bunch of collabs, especially with Lee Hi.