Video Leeseo eats Liz's hair (5 Viewers)

Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,379
Reactions Received
13,562
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,059
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't want it from the store. I like to get out straight from the source :pepechill:

It is most fresh this way, sometimes you can still taste the conditioner
Oh right you can fly
Unfortunately I do not possess that method of transport so I have to go the store
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,379
Reactions Received
13,562
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,059
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Just apply a drop of conditioner in the water when you wash it and it'll taste almost fresh :pepechill:
I'll try that next time :shycat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,379
Reactions Received
13,562
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,059
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
EVERY MORNING????
you must have bought the cheap imitation stuff since I highly doubt Liz hair is cheap
Yeah, every morning

Nonono its not the fake cheap stuff! Its legit, Liz herself goes to my local grocery store to drop it off
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce and Selfmate
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,379
Reactions Received
13,562
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,059
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
you're hanging around the duck too much my friend
and his delusions are rubbing off on you
That... may or may not be true :worry::haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce and Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread