- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,622
- Reactions Received
- 93,441
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 187,546
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
ive is only 4 aespa is 5 right? 2021 and 2020 December for both i think.This relates to wat I wrote in the earlier thread, IVE rookies(ie not Yujin or Wonyoung n excluding Gaeul ig) hv different energy n I srsly hv to re-remind myself IVE debuted almost 5 yrs ago(end-2020 was 5 yrs ago!!!) Same or add 1 yr to aespa members n no re-debuting members in aespa!!!(plus aren't Karina, Giselle, winter n ningning all older than everyone in IVE-except maybe Gaeul(?) yet Yujin n Wonyoung are sunbae(senior by 2 yrs from debut in iz*one!!) to all aespa members tho wony n yujin are younger than all of aespa!!!!) My brain re-discombobulates anew every time I re-process these facts!!!!
I'm kinda influenced by how kpop/korea counts age smh, so I count 2020 as yr 1, 2021 as yr 2, n so on for aespa so it's 6th yr for aespa in my head n 5th yr of activity for IVE(1st yr of activity from day 1 to day 365). Altho 1st yr anniversary n contract length is counted from 2020-2027 for aespa n 2021-2028 for IVE(this means only 7 complete yrs of initial contract so there's still 2 yrs before contract ends for aespa (unless renewed) n 3 yrs more for IVE (unless renewed)) Counting like this helps to stave off day when (like Wendy n Yeri left SMEnt) sadness 😔 😟 🙁 😥 abounds in 2027/2028 (well 2030 for OT4 aespa probably) realistically I don't expect Yujin/Wonyoung/the rest of OT6 to remain in IVE till 2031(maybe Gaeul, Rei, Liz n Leeseo plus Yujin as OT5 till then).ive is only 4 aespa is 5 right? 2021 and 2020 December for both i think.
yeah Yujin is sep1 2003, but she and Wonyoung have always been different so well spoken so young Wonyoung is aug 31, 2004 lol so birthdays incomming.
As this got me interested I looked it up, Gaeul is one month older than NingingThis relates to wat I wrote in the earlier thread, IVE rookies(ie not Yujin or Wonyoung n excluding Gaeul ig) hv different energy n I srsly hv to re-remind myself IVE debuted almost 5 yrs ago(end-2020 was 5 yrs ago!!!) Same or add 1 yr to aespa members n no re-debuting members in aespa!!!(plus aren't Karina, Giselle, winter n ningning all older than everyone in IVE-except maybe Gaeul(?) yet Yujin n Wonyoung are sunbae(senior by 2 yrs from debut in iz*one!!) to all aespa members tho wony n yujin are younger than all of aespa!!!!) My brain re-discombobulates anew every time I re-process these facts!!!!
A very important life skill, learn to take advantage of each persons strength![]()
You just have to remember im always negative and just interpret everything I say positivelymaybe you could say to value other peoples strength, you don't always have to twist everything negative!
it would be really great if you could change that!You just have to remember im always negative and just interpret everything I say positively![]()
apparently it is out but not on the yt versionlooks like no
looks like no
I see them nowapparently it is out but not on the yt version