COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Leeteuk is n 1, but who are other amazing leaders? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
To me and I´m trying not to be biased, the bests are:

1. Leeteuk (Super Junior) for his dedication, kindness and everything that he had to go through and still being able to stay positive and gentle. He had not let life harden him.
2. Onew (SHINee), everyone is always talking about how kind, pure and positive he is and I think that might have helped the group a lot;
3. Yongguk (B.A.P.) because Yongguk waited for Zelo to turn 18 (in 2014), so they could sue TS Entertainment together.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Onew for sure

for GG's I always appreciated CL

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i think that bangchan is a great leader for stray kids
suho for exo too

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
i think that bangchan is a great leader for stray kids
suho for exo too
yes, Chan!! He is amazing. Stray Kids have survived one of the biggest scandals. He is doing so well! How could I have not mentioned him aghhhh.
I have never felt like Suho was that much of a leader? Sorry, Suho, I love you, but when I started listening to Exo, I would have never guessed HE was the leader. It has always been Baekhyun to me. He makes the mood, he gets the attention. I´m not surprised Baekhyun is leading SuperM, he has the charisma. You are doing well, Suho, but .....

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
CL was a great leader-she saved Dara once I believe. She really cared about her members and just fell to a shitty company. I also think Hyojung from Oh My Girl deserves some credit, as well as Jaekyung from Rainbow and Sojin from Girls day. I think if you ran a group that managed to still love each other and keep in contact once the group is over-I think you did a good job leading.

Also, Hyojung is just so supportive of her members and their individual activities which is beyond sweet.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Eric - dude kept his team alive for 2 decades plus thru a ton of stuff

Chorong _ apink

Victoria usually gets mentioned.

And my heart says Eunbi has done wonders with IZONE.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Suho is in my eyes the best leader in kpop

Everything he says is so well thought out. He has such an excellent control of his emotions and actions as well. He proves himself the best constantly, but what really made me realise his strength is when Kris first left EXO. The day the news broke Overdose won on a music show. Suho went up to accept the trophy alone, He performed the encore alone and he didn't look anything but perfectly calm for even a moment.

Reporters have said that he always gives "boring" interviews, bcs everything he says is incredibly well thought out to be the "right" answer. He is incredible at making sure every member of the group is doing well and is doing good both physically and mentally. He pays close attention to the members and their needs.

He also has ambition! He has a LOT of ambition and the drive to get what he wants. He is able to AMAZINGLY balance ambitions he has for EXO and the ones he has for himself, without compromising either.

This is what an EXO manager has said about him

“Much like the leader he is, Suho is a mom who constantly nags [on the members]. He always tells the members the right things. Sometimes the members would say ‘stop nagging me’ and Suho would cutely run away. Whenever he nags though, he always goes and finds the member that may feel down and comfort them warmly. He always clears up the situation like that.”

I cannot imagine anybody who could've done better as the leader of EXO.

Last edited:

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
yes, Chan!! He is amazing. Stray Kids have survived one of the biggest scandals. He is doing so well! How could I have not mentioned him aghhhh.
I have never felt like Suho was that much of a leader? Sorry, Suho, I love you, but when I started listening to Exo, I would have never guessed HE was the leader. It has always been Baekhyun to me. He makes the mood, he gets the attention. I´m not surprised Baekhyun is leading SuperM, he has the charisma. You are doing well, Suho, but .....
Suho is what I would call the classic SM leader
He takes a bit of a background role. His role isn't to get the laughs or to stand in the middle of the attention. His job is to make sure the "ship" so to say is functioning properly and to steer it clear of any obstacles.

WayV's Kun is exactly the same way.
Now that I think of it, so is Onew

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Onew for sure.

RM for having to put up with BTS' chaos inside and outside of Korea.
Ok, I'm slightly joking lol.
But anyway he's admirable for helping them outside of Korea when it comes to practicing English for speeches. Or when he just takes the reigns and does most of the translating or talking for the group. I mean, that's a hell of a lot of pressure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread