Let me rank your faves title tracks (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Do EXO, Red Velvet, BTS and Black Pink

Or any one of them is fine too. :)
Bless your heart for giving me artists I'm familiar with enough so I don't have to spend 30 minutes listening to all their songs :sanapray:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Beast/Highlight, Astro, and Ateez

if you're also doing soloists/duos: Heize, Lee Hi, Bolbbalgan4
also sorry if you don't know all of their songs, you don't have to do all of them if it's too much :nekosweat:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Beast/Highlight, Astro, and Ateez

if you're also doing soloists/duos: Heize, Lee Hi, Bolbbalgan4
also sorry if you don't know all of their songs, you don't have to do all of them if it's too much :nekosweat:
I only know Astro from there but no worries ^^ I am always open to listening to groups I'm unfamiliar with.
Tysm for giving me valid reasons to increase my post count :pepecry2: :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I only know Astro from there but no worries ^^ I am always open to listening to groups I'm unfamiliar with.
Tysm for giving me valid reasons to increase my post count :pepecry2: :pepeheart:
np lmaoo! if you need more after you finish those, i can give more suggestions 👌
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread