Let me rate your favs last comeback (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Credits to @Daeddy :sanapray:
Similar to the debuts thread I made a couple days ago, drop your favs last comeback and I'll rate them from S level to D level.
I'll update the op as I go along.
my-image (12).png
 
Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
EXID and you can take your pick on if you wanna do Me & You or B.L.E.S.S.E.D
I love the beat drop but the rest doesnt interest me
my-image (11).png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
mmmkay. I thought you'd place it at the bottom. You know, it's heavily autotuned.
Yeah but Jpop is a bit different when it comes to autotune. It's not so bad on female voices like it is on male voices and it actually fits the instrumental.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
idk which one counts for u cus last piece/breath was their last under jype but encore was a cute single (got7 if u couldn't tell)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread