- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
ALREADY POSTED ON @JakeyWantsCakey 'S THREAD*patiently waiting for Avril*
www.kpopsource.com
Underrated? I don't know man, when I was kid, she was like the only thing people ever talked about. I haven't seen that from any current pop star. Britney was running a monopoly back thenTBH Britney is such an underrated QUEEN in the grand scheme of pop music! I feel like people forget about her music and just joke about 2007 when she high key has some of the greatest pop songs OF ALL TIME in her discography!
Pepperidge Farm remembersAppreciate and bow to the Queen!
When videos were on 480p qualityI was there
![]()
I'M THE RING LEADER! I CALL THE SHOTSAppreciate and bow to the Queen!
When videos were on 480p qualityI was there
![]()
Good to know PrestonI remember when I would play GTA V and I would only listen to the Non-Stop Pop station while playing as Trevor so that he could jam out to Gimme More all the time in his pickup truck (which I painted pink of course).
Also it played all the time in the GTA V strip club 👀
Damn that quote. I haven't heard of it for sooo long!Pepperidge Farm remembers