Let's get to know each other! (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I kind of want to help this place become a bit more active!
So I figured let's make a question and answer thread!

Tag a user you want to get to know and well get to know them!
I know most people here already sort of know each other but there are still some people you don't know super well.

If someone asks you something try to answer it, then try to ask them a question in return so this keeps going! ^^

I'll start @Discipline What groups do you bias?
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I kind of want to help this place become a bit more active!
So I figured let's make a question and answer thread!

Tag a user you want to get to know and well get to know them!
I know most people here already sort of know each other but there are still some people you don't know super well.

If someone asks you something try to answer it, then try to ask them a question in return so this keeps going! ^^

I'll start @Discipline What groups do you bias?
oof, this is gonna be a long answer, but the main groups I stan now are; TheBoyz, EXO, SUJU, Pentagon, MAMAMOO, GFriend, NCT, VIXX and SF9

HOTSHOT, BTOB, TEENTOP, TheRose, TRCNG, VIcton, Varsity, IKON, Shinee, HALO, Snuper, N.TIC, BAP, BLANC7, VAV, NOIR, NEw KIDD, BIg Bang, ONF, UNB, A.C.E, BLOCK B, MAP 6, UP10TION, SPECTRUM, GWSN, Red Velvet, MOMLAND

What attracted you to KPOP or made you become a fan of it?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
oof, this is gonna be a long answer, but the main groups I stan now are; TheBoyz, EXO, SUJU, Pentagon, MAMAMOO, GFriend, NCT, VIXX and SF9

HOTSHOT, BTOB, TEENTOP, TheRose, TRCNG, VIcton, Varsity, IKON, Shinee, HALO, Snuper, N.TIC, BAP, BLANC7, VAV, NOIR, NEw KIDD, BIg Bang, ONF, UNB, A.C.E, BLOCK B, MAP 6, UP10TION, SPECTRUM, GWSN, Red Velvet, MOMLAND

What attracted you to KPOP or made you become a fan of it?
Taste except for GWSN I still don't get them LOL I don't listen to alot of them though avidly!

Ok anyways for me it was SHINee that got me into Kpop! I grew up with boy groups and girl groups so it made me nostalgic and I love feeling nostalgic. It was cool to see a music industry that is so full of them.

Ok now ultimate biases?!
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Taste except for GWSN I still don't get them LOL I don't listen to alot of them though avidly!

Ok anyways for me it was SHINee that got me into Kpop! I grew up with boy groups and girl groups so it made me nostalgic and I love feeling nostalgic. It was cool to see a music industry that is so full of them.

Ok now ultimate biases?!
Oof attacked, tbh i'm waiting on their comeback to see whether I'm going to stay a fan or not, but i think it's more the attachment since I knew of them since pre-debut (I'm pretty sure i somehow found them the day that they were announced and the members were still unknown lol).

I've seen a lot of people mention that they remind them of like a 'stereotypical' boy group, but not in a bad way if that makes sense? Maybe it's true, now that you've mentioned it too lol

As for my ultimate biases, it has to be Kenta, Suho and Hyunjae, :pepeheart: Jeonghan was one too but rip, I'll reflect the question back, who are your ultimate biases? Also how long have you been into kpop?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I stan Nilo, Shaun and Banhana

Most of girl groups

Soloists:

Juniel
Mad Clown
K. Will
Rothy ofc
Baek Ayeon
Lee Hi
Lee Hyori

and others
JASQUE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS LOL
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oof attacked, tbh i'm waiting on their comeback to see whether I'm going to stay a fan or not, but i think it's more the attachment since I knew of them since pre-debut (I'm pretty sure i somehow found them the day that they were announced and the members were still unknown lol).

I've seen a lot of people mention that they remind them of like a 'stereotypical' boy group, but not in a bad way if that makes sense? Maybe it's true, now that you've mentioned it too lol

As for my ultimate biases, it has to be Kenta, Suho and Hyunjae, :pepeheart: Jeonghan was one too but rip, I'll reflect the question back, who are your ultimate biases? Also how long have you been into kpop?
OH Chanyeol, Woohyun and Minah!

I've been a fan for 10 years! Also I want to ask you that too!
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
OH Chanyeol, Woohyun and Minah!

I've been a fan for 10 years! Also I want to ask you that too!
Aww damn, that's a decade, dedication, i will give it to you. I've been a casual fan of it for 3 years, then i became a bit more invested in 2017 but i've become casual again lol.

what's your favourite exo track in general? istg if its gravity lmao
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Aww damn, that's a decade, dedication, i will give it to you. I've been a casual fan of it for 3 years, then i became a bit more invested in 2017 but i've become casual again lol.

what's your favourite exo track in general? istg if its gravity lmao
I mean title track wise its Love Me Right

Bsides are Gravity, What If... and Black Pearl also Been Through!
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Aww damn, that's a decade, dedication, i will give it to you. I've been a casual fan of it for 3 years, then i became a bit more invested in 2017 but i've become casual again lol.

what's your favourite exo track in general? istg if its gravity lmao
OH SHIT AND WHAT MAKES YOU STAN A GROUP
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I mean title track wise its Love Me Right

Bsides are Gravity, What If... and Black Pearl also Been Through!
love me right is a bop and half oof, i haven't actually listened to black pearl, I'm such a fake lol
OH SHIT AND WHAT MAKES YOU STAN A GROUP
it's okay, gain that post count ;) Eh, it honestly depends on the group, for some, I get into them because of their music whereas for others, I get into them because of their personality. Like i totally got sucked into SUJU originally through their personality and then started to like their music lol.

One group you're not a fan one, or don't really like?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
love me right is a bop and half oof, i haven't actually listened to black pearl, I'm such a fake lol

it's okay, gain that post count ;) Eh, it honestly depends on the group, for some, I get into them because of their music whereas for others, I get into them because of their personality. Like i totally got sucked into SUJU originally through their personality and then started to like their music lol.

One group you're not a fan one, or don't really like?
Oof for me its got7 I really can't get into them no matter how I try!

Ok so a popular Kpop song you can't stand!!
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Oof for me its got7 I really can't get into them no matter how I try!

Ok so a popular Kpop song you can't stand!!
oof, tbh that's fair enough, it seems to be a trend with GOT7

For me though, it'd have to be Shine, i love pentagon, i honestly do. But i can't stand Shine, i just didn't think it was what i was expecting, but I'm proud of the success that they had for that song

Underrated song that you wish got more recognition/attention?
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread