- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,395
- Reactions Received
- 151,406
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
How many of you think I’ll catch a foot with my face again and bust my lip again today 
Please do not get a foot to your face again![]()
0/10 but may be wishful thinking![]()
....70/30 chance![]()
I'm with Tiki Taka, 70/30 lol
Update, only got a foot to the chest. Nothing to the faceI know people were sucking bottles to get kylie jenner lips a few years ago, but... I don't think getting kicked in the lips is the best way to get bigger lips...
Update, only got a foot to the chest. Nothing to the face![]()
Your poor chest though 😭Update, only got a foot to the chest. Nothing to the face![]()
Hopefully not but I have a feeling some injury will happennever again I hope![]()
sending you protectionHopefully not but I have a feeling some injury will happen![]()
You’re gonna get killed with the way you’re goingUpdate, only got a foot to the chest. Nothing to the face![]()
how-How many of you think I’ll catch a foot with my face again and bust my lip again today![]()
i think some people may be jelly /jCheerleading practice![]()