- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Underrated queens 
Even their sub unit SLAYED
Even their sub unit SLAYED
Not many know them really well, it's okaytbh I never really knew them that well
I liked Cha Cha when I saw it though. I thought the mv was weirdly interesting
Whoo is a super cute mv that I enjoyed
The first song was actually a hit. It was all downhill from there thoughI've heard the first song before and I really like them! I've heard of the group before as well.
It's sad that they aren't that recognised. :(
I love Rainbow, I got into them when I watched a Hyunyoung fancam.Underrated queens
Even their sub unit SLAYED
This is a gif from the fancam I watched from her, she got me hooked lolI love Rainbow, I got into them when I watched a Hyunyoung fancam.
She a phenomenal vocalist as wellThis is a gif from the fancam I watched from her, she got me hooked lol
![]()
Indeed! It's a shame that they disbanded and didn't even get a win. But not many people knew about them.She a phenomenal vocalist as well![]()
Yeah I think I heard about them when Whoo was released and the next thing I knew they were disbandedNot many know them really well, it's okay![]()
They have one of the realest friendships out there! Jaekyung use to say it was because they all went through the hard times together so they and their families all got really close TTYesss I remember them well. It’s funny because they disbanded a while ago, but they all post so many updates with each other it somehow doesn’t feel like it.
Their fans always did call them "gay queens" xD
Haha yes, and with a name like Rainbow, that alone should answer any gay questions anyone may have lolTheir fans always did call them "gay queens" xD