Mine is touch & words of affirmation
J JoanaIsHere Joined 19 October 2018 Messages 1,452 Reactions Received 6,534 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 8 April 2019 #1 Mine is touch & words of affirmation Reactions: Skinnny and igloo
coriunicorn Joined 7 April 2019 Messages 16 Reactions Received 61 Location Earth, for now Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 8 April 2019 #2 When I took the test, I got Gift Giving and Words of Affirmations. The results made me feel pretty shallow lol Reactions: Skinnny, igloo and JoanaIsHere
When I took the test, I got Gift Giving and Words of Affirmations. The results made me feel pretty shallow lol
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 8 April 2019 #3 Good job on your Spanish lesson today. Reactions: Skinnny, JoanaIsHere and quinby
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 8 April 2019 #4 I don’t understand this thread....but Duo is the most annoying thing ever. I’m here to promote Lingodeer :nosejoo: Reactions: Skinnny and Minuteman
I don’t understand this thread....but Duo is the most annoying thing ever. I’m here to promote Lingodeer :nosejoo: