- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,782
- Reactions Received
- 6,809
- Location
- StarlightGalaxy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Why is everyone suddenly obsessed with furries
OMFG literally my first time seeing this lmfaoI pick this 5th opinion, it's really there but you can't see it!
![]()
Idk what upsets me more-the English or the image?
Idk what upsets me more-the English or the image?
LMAOOMFG literally my first time seeing this lmfao
![]()
LMAO
I first saw it on his sub-reddit called /r/onetruegod
![]()
![]()
![]()
becuase my child olivia and hyunjin are furriesWhy is everyone suddenly obsessed with furries
Thats a nice reason to turn me off of LOONAbecuase my child olivia and hyunjin are furries
ok stan GOTMThats a nice reason to turn me off of LOONA
I don't like got7ok stan GOTM
LOL GOTM stands for 'Girl of the Month'I don't like got7
If the GOTM is Chuu, Haseul, or Jinsoul-then sure.LOL GOTM stands for 'Girl of the Month'
ikrWhy is everyone suddenly obsessed with furries