Let's Watch ASTRO with Taemkitten (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So, anyone want to watch again with me? c:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS????
Time to watch a movie with Taemkitten.




Tonight's movie of choice is "It's a Boy Girl Thing."
Complete with body-swapping, lewd humor, and predictable plot line, this movie is just what you need to hit the spot on a Friday night (or whatever day and time it is for you, really). It's one of my go-to movies when I want to enjoy something funny and lighthearted.

Rated PG13 I think? IDK. I'm sure you all can handle it though, it's not really that "mature" - mostly just crude.

Join me!
Watch with me on Rabbit! | Rabbit


​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked and Ahsoka

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
How long is it?
I might join but I also might fall asleep partway through :welp:
1 hr 35 mins c: and no worries!
I was going to watch it anyway and I figured I'd drop a link for anyone wanting to watch with me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
HEY EVERYONE!

I figured we could all use some cute, fluffy, and funny man children on this Saturday afternoon.
Playing random clips, compilations, and variety show episodes with ASTRO that are sure to make you smile c:
Come join me, won't you?

HOP IN! Join me in @LetsRabbit | Rabbit
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm still watching them if anyone wants to join!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread