Letters from Fromis (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
These are translations someone made from chat GPT. Hopefully there will be better translations I can find.
Serom
Hello, Flover. This is Saerom from fromis_9.

Right now, Flover must be eagerly awaiting the voices of the members more than anything else. They say life is a continuous cycle of meetings and partings, but lately, no matter how much I imagine and practice for the changes ahead, I still find myself struggling to accept them naturally.

It makes me realize just how deeply we’ve shared emotions and carved out a corner in each other’s lives.

Looking back at the past, when I debuted, I think I faced Flover while filled with endless self-doubt. In those fast-paced and unfamiliar times, my desire to show a good side of myself grew to the point of becoming an overwhelming burden.

But every time, the warm words from Flover became the perfect medicine for me. Thanks to you, I think I’ve become someone who can look at myself more honestly than before.

Through time, Flover and I have learned the important truth that love, which begins with loving yourself, eventually reaches others.

For walking alongside us through all these changes and guarding our side, I want to offer my deepest and most heartfelt thanks to Flover.

Thank you for loving this flawed person so completely and for taking the time to notice even the parts I might miss.

And to my greatest love and pride, my fellow members:

I don’t think I’ve ever been great enough to fully live up to the title of “captain,” but the members who always listened with respect and trust have made me a better person.

As we stand together at the end of seven years of sometimes clumsy moments, words are far too inadequate to fully convey my immense gratitude.

Now, I want to take the precious experiences I’ve gained through fromis_9 and the lessons I’ve learned from Flover and do my best to share them with a wider audience in my own way.

To Flover, who made my twenties the most radiant time of my life. To Flover, who comforted and encouraged me with loud cheers and warm gazes. To Flover, who stayed consistent and patiently waited for us through every season. To Flover, who helped me discover the depths of my heart.

I will never forget any of it.

Thank you to Flover for cherishing and loving me—Saerom—and Hayoung, Jiwon, Jisun, Seoyeon, Chaeyoung, Nagyung, Jiheon, and for treasuring fromis_9.

Let’s continue to check in on each other’s well-being, just like we always have.

Once again, thank you, and I love you!!!

Hayoung

Hello, this is Hayoung from fromis_9.
After debuting with fromis_9, I developed a strong sense of responsibility. Knowing that my words and actions could represent the team and affect the lives of the members, I worked hard to improve myself.
Watching every single member give their best effort inspired me even more. It allowed us to lean on and rely on one another, pushing forward with even greater determination.
The countless memories I’ve shared with these incredible people have filled my mind entirely with affection and beauty.
When fans became a part of my life, everything changed for me. I, who once felt like nothing, was given the name "Flover." There were people who would call out my name loudly, and my life became a series of precious blessings.
At first, I was clumsy and unsure about how to interact with fans. But over the past seven years, I gradually grew closer to you, to the point where I now depend on you as part of my life.
Every word and action of mine became a source of strength for Flover, and realizing the profound impact I had on you helped me grow into someone more thoughtful and careful.
Flover, thank you for always lighting up the path we walk and for protecting us, no matter where we are. Thanks to you, our seven years together have shone brighter and more beautifully than any other moment. I am proud of you, our amazing Flover. Thank you for being there for us. I want to remain someone who Flover can continue to be proud of. Please keep walking with us, just as you always have.
To the Pledis family, who shared deep bonds with me and supported me through my clumsy moments, and to all the staff who accompanied us, laughed and cried with us, and shared our journey, I want to sincerely express my gratitude and thanks.
To my fellow members, who share the same precious dream, thank you so much. I treasure you all.
Thank you for filling in the gaps on my inadequate days.
Once again, through this letter, I want to convey my deepest gratitude.

Jiwon

Hello, this is Jiwon from fromis_9.
Before writing this letter, I thought deeply about how to fully convey my feelings to Flover. Knowing how immense the love you've given us is, I wanted to express my gratitude, even if only in a small way, through this handwritten letter.
Seven years have already passed. Throughout the time we've walked together, there has always been the warm presence of Flover by our side.
Whenever I felt tired or struggled, your support became a great source of comfort and strength for me. Because of Flover, every moment could shine so brightly. I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Flover, you’ve shared every moment with me, and your precious memories of my everyday life have turned each step we’ve taken together into a treasure.
The reason I could shine on stage, and the reason I could find the courage to take on new challenges time and time again, was all because of Flover.
I will cherish every moment we’ve shared and continue to move forward, never forgetting those feelings.
Even now, I can feel that the bond connecting us, as we look toward the same place and walk the same path, remains strong.
I promise to always stay by your side, showing my best self without wavering.
Once again, thank you sincerely, and I love you. Let’s continue walking together from here on.

Jisun
Hello, this is Jisun from fromis_9.
The memories of the time we’ve spent together since our debut flash before my eyes like a revolving lantern. Seven years ago, I met my fellow members, and through experiences and emotions beyond words, I was able to learn and grow so much.
The countless emotions and experiences I’ve felt throughout this journey have carried deep meaning for me, and each day has shone brighter because of our presence in each other’s lives.
There were tough and exhausting moments along the way, but now, looking back, I see that every step of this seven-year journey— where I gave my all and tried my very best— was worthwhile, leaving me with no regrets.
As I reflect on these memories that flash by, I realize how deeply passionate I was through it all.
Among the countless moments, what remains etched in my heart most deeply is my love for Flover. You’ve been my support and my driving force, allowing me to grow, improve, and successfully complete each activity to arrive at this point.
The precious memories we’ve created together with Flover, every moment spent with my fellow members, and the efforts of all the staff who poured their passion into our shared vision— I will never forget the times we cheered each other on and leaned on one another.
Even as we walked a path that wasn’t always smooth, the support and warmth from Flover allowed me to persevere and make it this far. I’m truly grateful to you, Flover.
I hope that in your daily lives, our music and memories bring you small moments of comfort and joy. Whenever life’s challenges come your way, I hope you can recall the times we shared together and smile.
I wish you health and hope that every moment of your life is filled with beautiful stories.
The story we’ve written together—through laughter and tears, with all of you— will remain the most beautiful chapter of my life.
With deep gratitude and love in my heart, let’s continue to wish for each other’s happiness.
With all my sincerity, fromis_9’s Roh Jisun

Seoyeon
Hello, this is Lee Seo-yeon from fromis_9.

There are so many things I want to say to Flover, so I picked up a pen to write.

Thinking about the Flover who might feel disappointed and confused makes my heart heavy.

As I write, my heart feels heavy and it's difficult to express myself.

To the Flover who has always given us unwavering, passionate support, to Pledis Entertainment, who has been with us all this time, to the staff who have silently stayed by our side, and to my fromis_9 members, who have leaned on and supported one another— I don’t think I’ll ever forget this immense gratitude, not now or in the future.

Since I was around 10 years old, I started dancing and singing simply because I liked it. What began as something I just enjoyed doing became my life.

Realizing that someone would cheer for me, believe in me, and patiently wait for me— it’s something that’s so overwhelming and thankful that words can’t fully express it.

Thanks to the endless love and support from Flover, I’ve always worked hard to present good music, great performances, and a cool image. In doing so, I think I’ve been able to grow significantly as a person.

I’ve always wanted to be an artist Flover could be proud of.

Being able to hold onto this mindset is something I’m deeply thankful to Flover for.

I’ve always been bad at expressing myself, and I’m sorry for that. But because of Flover’s constant, warm support, the ordinary Lee Seo-yeon was able to become the fromis_9 Lee Seo-yeon of today.

Because of all of you, even now, I’m able to convey how I feel at this moment.

Thanks to you, I feel confident that I can continue moving forward now and in the future.

At this moment, I simply want to express my heartfelt gratitude as one person to another.

The flower language of the four-leaf clover is “luck,” and the three-leaf clover’s flower language is “happiness.”

Just like the lyrics of our song, luck is great, but I will always wish for Flover’s happiness and cheer you on.

Please continue to watch over my future activities with interest and love!
Thank you, and I love you.

Chaeyoung
Hello, Flover! This is Chaeyoung from fromis_9.
First of all, as the weather has suddenly gotten colder, I’ve been wondering if our Flover are staying warm and doing well these days, and if you’ve managed to avoid catching a cold.
The reason why the 18-year-old girl I was could grow into who I am today is because I met another family called fromis_9, where we learned so much from each other, cherished, and loved one another.
Most of all, it’s because of you, our Flover, who have given us unwavering love and stayed by our side.
Over the past seven years, you’ve given us so much love and made every single day a happy one.
You’ve made every season and even the most ordinary days so much more special and precious. For that, I truly thank you.
The reason fromis_9 has been able to shine brighter and keep moving forward is all thanks to the trust, love, and support from our Flover.
That’s why I want to make sure to say that this isn’t the end.
I will do my very best so that no matter where Flover are, we can always be together.
Please continue to walk this path with us, just as you always have.
Once again, thank you so much, and I love you, Flover.

Nagyung
Hello, this is Lee Na-kyung from fromis_9.
Thanks to Flover, who has always given me more love than I deserve, I was truly happy during these seven years.
Looking back, every little memory feels so precious, and I think they’ll all become unforgettable moments.
Thank you for teaching me so much, even though I’ve always been lacking in expressing myself.
The love Flover has given me has always been the reason I could get back up again.
You told me that you gained comfort and strength from me, but I always felt the same way, and because of you, I was able to become a better person.
Until the day my sincerity is fully conveyed, I will do my very best for Flover, wherever I may be.
This is not an end, but a new beginning.
Using the experiences I’ve gained as Lee Na-kyung of fromis_9, I hope to create even happier memories.
As I’ve always said, I will keep working hard to become someone you can be proud of.
Please continue to watch over me, just as you have until now.
Once again, I sincerely thank you, Flover.

Jiheon
Hello, this is Baek Ji-heon from fromis_9.

When I was fifteen, I left for Seoul alone, holding onto a vague dream of becoming a celebrity. Without realizing how time passed, I’ve now turned twenty-two.

Suddenly, I’m struck by how quickly time flies.

Looking back on the past, it feels like I’ve been dreaming a long and beautiful dream.

From the moment I took my first steps into a world that felt unfamiliar and scary, to now, when I’ve come to understand it just a little better— as I tie a knot to these seven years, the faces of many people flash through my mind, and my emotions intertwine, leaving my heart complicated.

Even now, as I write this letter, it still doesn’t feel real.

But despite that, I muster up the courage to pick up the pen again, to say my thanks for all that has been, and for the beginning of what’s to come.

First of all, I’d like to express my gratitude to all the staff members who worked tirelessly day and night for us, fromis_9.

Thanks to you, we were able to become a complete team.

To my family, who believed in and supported my dream, and to my friends, who were my greatest source of strength during tough times— I endured because of you, and I’m grateful for the love you gave me.

To the public who remembered us and sought us out, thank you for recognizing us.

Thanks to you, fromis_9 was able to soar higher and continue sharing our stories.

You helped me realize how joyful it is to hear our songs playing in the streets. Thank you for that happiness.

Most importantly, Flover— I miss every single Flover I’ve shared this journey with so much at this moment.

How have you been? Let me take this chance to ask after you.

Because of you, I received an overwhelming amount of love that made me wonder, "Is it okay for me to be this happy?"

Flover, you made me want to shine, and because you shone so brightly, each of your lights illuminated us, making every moment of mine sparkle.

Thank you.

The end of these seven years doesn’t mean this is our last.

Let’s keep working hard and moving forward until the day we can shine together again.

Lastly, I want to share my thoughts with my members.

Looking back, I was quite the clumsy youngest.

I wasn’t affectionate, was reserved, shy, and easily scared.

Thank you to my members who reached out to me first.

The past seven years with my older sisters will remain deeply engraved in my memory.

I always looked forward to the times after practice when we’d gather at the dorm to eat something delicious, the fun we had singing in the car on our way home, and how comforting it was knowing you were always on my side no matter where I went.

I especially loved those moments on stage when we made eye contact during a performance.

I’ve learned so much thanks to my members, who were my only friends and family in this place.

Even though we sometimes had our differences, the fact that we can talk about them like this now makes me feel like we’ve done well these past seven years, doesn’t it?

Will we ever have such precious bonds to share memories like this again in our lives?

I once said that when we look back on the long road ahead of us someday, I hope it’s covered in flowers, so we can say we’ve walked a flower-filled path.

Now, looking at the blooms that stretch all the way to my heels, I feel no regrets about the days that have passed.

This was a long letter encapsulating these seven years.

Moving forward, fromis_9 will each do our best in new places to repay the love you’ve given us.

Please continue to watch over our journey and cheer us on with your unwavering support.

Thank you.

— Winter 2024, Baek Ji-heon


 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread