Appreciation Lex's song shuffle (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Since other users have done some these, I wanted to as well :sanapray:

But I wanted to do kpop and non kpop so here we go :sanapray:

Also, please note that my kpop playlist hasn't updated in a very long time :wimwim:







 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
First of all, how dare you say nobody would like em WAVE IS A BOP!

She bad also isn't bad either.
I'm self-conscious okay :wimwim:

And yes Wave is the ultimate bop :sanapray:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah it was :nekosweat:
I wasn't a stan, but they had really good songs :yolk:
I still like the group with the 2 member that stayed with the company but man, I felt so bad for all the others being pretty much thrown out cuz they couldn't mach thee popularity the other 2 have gotten through produce, that they were seen as not worth continuing supporting
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
She Bad :maheart:
I wish they hadn’t disbanded :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread