Searching LF: Twice Tzuyu Halloween (I have Bang Chan Halloween and more) (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Nu'est Aron and Exo Kai rare are here (Kai only for Yujin/Tzuyu:chickill: )

Also wtv I get in the roulette (unless it's Yujin/Tzuyu ofc) or SKZ Woojin Halloween, bc that's already reserved, or it completes a set (bc for SNSD and Yuqi, I'm very close, it might happen) will be up for trade for Yujin/Tzuyu Halloween, even if I'm collecting:susPepe:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Kamistar

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Love
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread