- Joined
- 10 September 2021
- Messages
- 224
- Reactions Received
- 264
- Website
- aboutyoongilover.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37
- Fandom
- Army
- Gender
- Female, Other
- Pronouns
- She/Her/army
don’t worry. you are young and got a lot of time to figure yourself out. some people haven’t even figured it all out in their 40s lol. so absolutely don’t worry and there is no rush.Im Bi but i dont know if im polyamourous or not
ok so I a girl and I thought that I classified bi but I'm attracted to bi ppl and normal ppl-meaning boy and girls what is that calledNot sure if I ever came here but...
Hey I'm pansexual. I'm male but I like to identify as genderfluid. I do not use she/her pronouns though they make me uncomfortable. So, he/him or they/them please. I'm very open about my sexuality so I like to help others whenever they have questions about LGBTQ+ or when it comes to coming out.
What do you mean exactly by you're attracted to Bi people?I'm attracted to bi ppl and normal ppl-meaning boy and girls
What do you mean exactly by you're attracted to Bi people?
[/QUOTE
like I either get a crush on them or fall in love with them
what am I then?What do you mean exactly by you're attracted to Bi people?
I suppose you are Bisexual.what am classified as?
Im 13 btwI suppose you are Bisexual.
I don't know how old you are but you seem to be confused about yourself. Do not rush anything, you have all your life to figure yourself out ♥
Im 13 btw
I'm 22.how old are you?
Normal people? What is that supposed to mean? No hate, I'm just curious. Especially as this can be seen as offensive to some.ok so I a girl and I thought that I classified bi but I'm attracted to bi ppl and normal ppl-meaning boy and girls what is that called
i said meaning boys and girlsNormal people? What is that supposed to mean? No hate, I'm just curious. Especially as this can be seen as offensive to some.
But other people of other genders are also normal?i said meaning boys and girls
I think by ''normal'' they meant cis but aren't aware of this wordingBut other people of other genders are also normal?
that’s exactly how it seemsI think by ''normal'' they meant cis but aren't aware of this wording
honestly we all in general should make this more activeI’ve probably been here but I don’t remember. I’m a trans person who uses they/them pronouns and neopronouns. I am bisexual and polyamorus
We really should! I spent last night trying to wake up pinned threads and gameshonestly we all in general should make this more active![]()