Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread (4 Viewers)

Joined
13 May 2021
Messages
178
Reactions Received
271
Location
Ateez' Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi 🌼
Gender
Non-Binary, Other
Already loving this thread!!
Lemme introduce myself here..
I'm Kit! 22 yrs and I identify as asexual, agender and I'm also somewhere on the aromantic spectrum.
So I'm like a triple a battery 🔋
 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I feel like I've changed my mind so many times, every time I post here something is different, lol. But hey, most people here know me as Izz, but I like River now as well. You can still call me Izz if you want though, I don't mind. I'm bisexual, with no particular lean at this exact moment (but normally girls >>). I am also genderfluid and somewhere on the transmasc spectrum, but I normally go by just calling myself a boy more often for simplicity, but sometimes that may change (which is why I still say non binary on my account).

But yeah, that's all!
 

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Does anyone have any resources for someone who is questioning? I don't think I'm straight, lesbian, or bi... but I don't know how to confirm what I am.
I hope I'm not too late but

 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Day1
Joined
25 May 2021
Messages
14
Reactions Received
46
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / she !
OMG FUN- this thread is so old though JHGCDHS
bigender and bisexual here (yes they are 2 different things KHDG) :zoomeyes: now thinking about it i could be demisexual. MAYBE BIROMANTIC DEMISEXUAL??? questioning everything atm. ALSO they/it prns !!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Hey I'm Felix, I'm a trans man, pansexual and I use the pronouns he/him, they/them :llama_blush:
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
anyone have tips for dealing with personal dysphoria? its more of an issue in privacy for me and idk how to deal with it currently
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
anyone have tips for dealing with personal dysphoria? its more of an issue in privacy for me and idk how to deal with it currently
I don't really have any knowledge of it, however, isn't it like dissatisfaction with life and depression, etc? So maybe if you do more of something you love doing and that makes you happy?
Sorry if I didn't help that much, I don't really understand it fully to be of better help.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
I don't really have any knowledge of it, however, isn't it like dissatisfaction with life and depression, etc? So maybe if you do more of something you love doing and that makes you happy?
Sorry if I didn't help that much, I don't really understand it fully to be of better help.
well im dealing with a lot of bodily dysphoria lately but really only in privacy rather than public like a lot of other queer people
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
anyone have tips for dealing with personal dysphoria? its more of an issue in privacy for me and idk how to deal with it currently
i have had dysphoria for awhile and it's really difficult, so i feel you :sanapray: if it's not prying, what gives you dysphoria ? you don't have to be overly specific, but for instance, is it more femininity or masculinity, or neither ? i want to try and give some advice since i also deal with it, but i wanna make sure i understand so it can be more helpful :pandalove:
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
i have had dysphoria for awhile and it's really difficult, so i feel you :sanapray: if it's not prying, what gives you dysphoria ? you don't have to be overly specific, but for instance, is it more femininity or masculinity, or neither ? i want to try and give some advice since i also deal with it, but i wanna make sure i understand so it can be more helpful :pandalove:
definitely femininity. its not that i want to not be feminine at all, its almost exclusively my related body parts. :lazypotato: especially after a couple weeks ago, i had a doctor appointment where they mentioned im getting to be that age to where i need some tests done. of course, i want to avoid them as much as possible.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
definitely femininity. its not that i want to not be feminine at all, its almost exclusively my related body parts. :lazypotato: especially after a couple weeks ago, i had a doctor appointment where they mentioned im getting to be that age to where i need some tests done. of course, i want to avoid them as much as possible.
ohhh i feel that. i hope i'm understanding properly, and i'm sorry if this is unhelpful:pandalove: i tend to put things like that off if at all possible, but i must stress how critically important they can be, and weathering dysphoria is better than the alternative of not knowing if anything is wrong. when i have to go for examinations or tests, it helps a lot to have the typical things like earbuds, comfort items like a stress ball you can squeeze if you have anxiety and such, and a support person you trust (not that they necessarily have to be in the room with you if you're uncomfortable, but just to know they're right in the waiting room and will be there for you if you need them). also, doctors should respect the ways you'd like them to refer to certain body parts as to not cause more dysphoria and will typically use more accommodating language if you tell them to, so i've been told. so communication can lessen the discomfort pretty significantly. one thing that might help if it's related to chest stuffs is mentally reframing it, which i know sounds difficult. men can have health problems in that area, too, so it's important to check regardless of gender !! if the anxiety that sometimes accompanies dysphoria occurs, breathing exercises, counting, grounding techniques, or focusing on things in the room have helped me. lastly, after every difficult appointment i have, i reward myself for being brave, even if it's a small thing like my favorite ice cream that i usually don't get to eat. remind yourself that you're strong and reaffirm that just because people who identify as female have to do these things, so do some nonbinary people and boys, and it doesn't change who you are. i'm not very good at giving advice, i'm truly sorry. i really want to be able to help, but i suck at it :reallysadcat:
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
does anyone have any advice on how to reinforce the use of your preferred name without sounding rude or making things weird ?? :idkwhattonamethis: my friends have all adapted to it well and are correcting themselves if they slip up (which i don't mind at all, all that i ask is that people make an attempt to call me by my name out of respect), but i've asked my boyfriend to call me by my new name at least four separate times, and he's never said it once :yolk: he uses my prior name when he talks to me, texts, talks about me to others ... and i feel so awkward trying to correct him. i open my mouth and nothing comes out. i met him before i began my transition, and although he is incredibly supportive and loving and constantly reassures me, i feel guilty and as if he doesn't deserve to have to deal with all of this. i feel as if asking would make it seem like i'm changing who i am completely, and while i am making changes, i don't want him to think i'm a completely different person :nekosweat: so ... yeah. i'm kind of stuck. i know the solution is to just "suck it up" and be assertive, but i want to approach this tactfully if at all possible :susPepe:

sorry for writing a novel, i just really don't know what to do at this point and was hoping someone had ideas :crycry:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
How did I not know this existed ???

Anyways :snatched:

Rox / Roxy / Roxanne (the name depends on how masc or fem I'm feeling) I use he/they/she pronouns. And I'm genderfluid ^ ^. I'm queer and panromantic, along with some polyamorous as well ^ ^

currently in a qpr
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread