- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 π΅taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
take your time with iti think asexual aromantic fits me..?
Abrosexual cause sometimes I'm gay and sometimes I'm not so yesabrooo
good for you!Testosterone consultation on monday!
choose whatever will be healthier for you, both physically and mentally. as cheesy as it sounds, you really should be your #1 priority.Now I have to choose if I wanna move out or wait to start it :/
I'll try πgood for you!
choose whatever will be healthier for you, both physically and mentally. as cheesy as it sounds, you really should be your #1 priority.
i'm genuinely sorry i can't give any advice that would be more concrete or helpful, seeing as (a) idk too much about your situation rn and (b) i'm cis. but do try to prioritize yourself. take this decision carefully, and choose what will be the best for you in the short and long terms, while providing the least harm. i genuinely wish you all the very best, and hope the consultation goes well <3I'll try π