Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread (10 Viewers)

tai

from the land to the sea πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎡taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Consultation for testosterone therapy August 1st :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Still can't be the real me.

because of hateful parents.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
abrooo
 

tai

from the land to the sea πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎡taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I genuinely cannot believe i tried to convince myself i was anything other than gay 😭😭 like non-binary lesbian who?? Get it together jayke πŸ˜”
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel the same as ever, with my sexuality.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Last edited:

tai

from the land to the sea πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎡taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Testosterone consultation on monday! Now I have to choose if I wanna move out or wait to start it :/
 
  • Love
Reactions: alo

tai

from the land to the sea πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎡taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Figured out I'm greyace.. but still have a preference for men/masc aligned people.
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Testosterone consultation on monday!
good for you!
Now I have to choose if I wanna move out or wait to start it :/
choose whatever will be healthier for you, both physically and mentally. as cheesy as it sounds, you really should be your #1 priority.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

tai

from the land to the sea πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎡taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
good for you!

choose whatever will be healthier for you, both physically and mentally. as cheesy as it sounds, you really should be your #1 priority.
I'll try πŸ˜”
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and alo

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I'll try πŸ˜”
i'm genuinely sorry i can't give any advice that would be more concrete or helpful, seeing as (a) idk too much about your situation rn and (b) i'm cis. but do try to prioritize yourself. take this decision carefully, and choose what will be the best for you in the short and long terms, while providing the least harm. i genuinely wish you all the very best, and hope the consultation goes well <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
β™‘
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
β™‘
Gender
Female
Pronouns
β™‘
Ship
Wreck
Bisexuality is a label that fits me so well. I love being attracted to more than one gender, and it just gives me such a good feelingπŸ«€I love being biπŸ’–πŸ’œπŸ’™
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I am definitely abrosexual, no denying it. I felt more attracted to everyone 2 years ago, last year I was more attracted to girls/women last year, and now this year it's boys/men. I am so glad they have this as a sexuality, it fits me so well. I feel so valid. <3
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Chaeee

tai

from the land to the sea πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎡taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I can't wait to transition. I'll be comfortable in my gender, my sexuality. In the way I express myself. Just comfortable in general. Just three ish months :pandahappy:
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I just dismiss my sexuality, so I don't get lectured by my family.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

tai

from the land to the sea πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎡taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I have an appointment on monday :pandahappy: it'll be my first session
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am gonna be single forever at this point.
I wish my shyness didn't rule me like it does.

and I also hate it, when someone asks my sexual preference for wearing pink ffs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread