Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread (5 Viewers)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
c: Demisexual. Open to all love of anyone.
 
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
404
Reactions Received
1,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Bisexual~ (Maybe Pan?)
I haven't been around enough people who identify as a different gender rather than male and female so I don't know if I can't exactly say between the two yet >.<
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am Pansexual tough I guess you could say that I am more leaning towards being demisexual
 
Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
In asexual, I'm still not certain of my romantic attraction but I'm leaning towards either aromantic or homoromantic.
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
LGBT+ people get pissed when you say x identity/sexuality is just a phase but can we please accept for some people it is? Hormones and life events can in fact make you question things, and that's okay! The key is to love yourself and look more critical at your own feelings, you will figure it out ~
I completely agree. While majority of the cases are not a phase, there are people who simply cannot decide and do "go through a phase" for the lack of better word. As long as you are comfortable with your choice others should be.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread