Sensitive Liam Payne, former One Direction member, has died at the age of 31 after falling from hotel balcony (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,079
Reactions Received
72,510
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,397
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Liam Payne, a former member of boyband One Direction, has died after falling from the third floor of a hotel in Costa Rica, according to police in Buenos Aires. He was 31.

The music world was hit with tragic news as Liam Payne, former member of the famous boy band One Direction, was reported dead at the age of 31. The announcement, made on Wednesday, has left fans, friends, and music industry colleagues mourning the loss of a beloved artist who played a significant role in shaping pop music over the last decade.

Source:​
https://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/liam-payne-former-one-direction-member-dead-at-31-1.7075985
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male



Reportedly, he was in Argentina but few details available at this point.
R.I.P Liam Payne n condolences to his family n loved ones, n all who will miss him.​
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,135
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,339
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS JUST COMING HERE TO REPORT THATTTTTTTTTTTT :reallysadcat: :reallysadcat: :reallysadcat: :reallysadcat: :reallysadcat:

I literally just got off tje phone with my aide who told me that, too. I... I have no words. He was so young and healthy. I don't want to believe it to be this, but do you think it was suicide?
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,135
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,339
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
He was supposed to be recording his second album, and I personally have been waiting years 0- LITERAL YEARS - for it to happen, and now it never will! :reallysadcat:
 

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,135
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,339
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I got a new report from Facebook, somebody posted this as a screen shot

463745174_1234120411118639_2733695029647573884_n.jpg


so he really DID jump... :catcry:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: athenaaa

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Oh, my… I was not expecting this

Wasn’t he just getting hate too?
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Holy shit, that's so unexpected. He's so young. It feels like it should be a very bad, not funny joke
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS JUST COMING HERE TO REPORT THATTTTTTTTTTTT :reallysadcat: :reallysadcat: :reallysadcat: :reallysadcat: :reallysadcat:

I literally just got off tje phone with my aide who told me that, too. I... I have no words. He was so young and healthy. I don't want to believe it to be this, but do you think it was suicide?
3rd floor ? not likely. that is just f u up range mostly, if this AI is to be believed. since ya gotta go 20 ft higher for a 50 % chance.

This feels more like some type of mental/ emotional break than a planed event. since there are reports of erratic behavior.

Yes, a fall from 30 feet or higher has a high probability of causing serious injuries or death:


  • Fatal falls can occur at any height
    Falls can be fatal at any height, and the distance of the fall isn't the only factor. For example, striking your head at any height can be fatal.


  • Falls from 30 feet or higher are common causes of serious injuries
    Falls from 30 feet or higher can cause serious injuries to the lungs, liver, spleen, and chest, as well as rib fractures.


  • Falls from 48 feet have a 50% chance of survival
    A fall from 48 feet, which is about the height of a four-story building, has a 50% chance of survival.


    • Falls from 84 feet have a 90% chance of death
      A fall from 84 feet, which is about the height of a seven-story building, has a 90% chance of death.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) says that workers who are six feet or higher above lower levels are at risk for serious injury or death if they fall.
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
@Chiara sorry can’t reply to messages :(

but nothing is confirmed. Most likely he may got to drunk and went over the balcony…shit he was going through a lot. I feel sorry for his son..

now the stuff of his ex gf…seriously
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Pirioca

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
@Chiara sorry can’t reply to messages :(

but nothing is confirmed. Most likely he may got to drunk and went over the balcony…shit he was going through a lot. I feel sorry for his son..

now the stuff of his ex gf…seriously
I saw a post that, allegedly, he was arguing with staff beforehand, because he wanted to go into the pool, and they thought he wasn't sober enough. So there's a theory that he may have been trying to jump into the pool from his balcony and badly misjudged. Which is something that oddly happens quite a lot with tourists.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
@Chiara sorry can’t reply to messages :(

but nothing is confirmed. Most likely he may got to drunk and went over the balcony…
That would make sense. I already asked myself how a grown up human could fall from a balcony without intent. I'm sorry for his friends and family, but there's no excuse for being that drunk. It seems someone needed professional help.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Faerie

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
@centen
oh that could be true since
they found his body in the courtyard. I just thought, if someone wanted to commit suicide it would be from a third story balcony

@BlackMoonPuppet
if you see pictures of his hotel room it was clear he was taking hard drugs too
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Pirioca

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
this doesn't feel real...

my condolences to his friends, family (especially his son, god, he's a baby), and fans. i hope y'all are doing okay. while i never was a huge 1d stan everyone my age that i know can scream along to what makes you beautiful
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
@centen
oh that could be true since
they found his body in the courtyard. I just thought, if someone wanted to commit suicide it would be from a third story balcony
Yeah, it's such a sad situation all around. Just such a senseless death. I'm sure that makes it even more painful for his loved ones.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread