Appreciation Light pigment? Did she want to change her hair color? (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Google translates her comment as: "I tried to become a girl with a light pigment, but I couldn't become one", which makes me wonder what does she mean. What I guess is that she wanted to change her hair color; but for an unstated reason failed. This is all speculation of course. @Moguri @RandAlThor @Tsukino

 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Super pretty !

maybe the dye did not take , they need to bleach the hair and didnt?

lol i coule ask my sister when i see her next she is a stylist specializes in color and extensions.
Tried to bleach her hair but it didn't work?
I don't even fully understand what she means. I'm guessing it's something like bleaching her hair.

She's very pretty.
She's Kino, from Kolokol. My 2nd top bias, right after Nao.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
she has a pretty face..
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread