light sum hello greeting (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Im excited for this new group!! I do worry however, I hope they dont just ignore G-idle like they did with CLC
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,427
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Im excited for this new group!! I do worry however, I hope they dont just ignore G-idle like they did with CLC
especially with the drama atm.

but they(idle) are kinda self produced so it might be ok
 
  • Like
Reactions: princesita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread