News Lil Nas X comes out on the last day of Pride Month (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Last night I saw that Lil Nas X has come out. If you don't know who he is, he's a rapper that's gained popularity from the song "Old Town Road". On June 30th, the last day of Pride Month, he to his followers on twitter to "listen carefully" to his song called "C7ourse (You Like)".





After he tweeted this to fans that started speculating whether or not it was true.



And of course, there were a bunch of disgusting homophobes who gave him backlash for coming out. Luckily, there are several celebrities who are showing their support such as, Miley Cyrus, Dwayne Wade, Tamar Braxtin, openly gay Pete Buttigieg (who's running for U.S. president), and more.





What are your thoughts on this?
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm happy him. He's done such brave thing. Even though he's getting nasty comments from homophobes, he's still getting a lot of positivity from people. I'm still surprised that he came out so early in his career. Nonetheless, I'm proud of him for doing this.
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,256
Reactions Received
4,118
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,303
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I heard the news on the radio I think yesterday or the day before that. I don't really know him only of the song with Billy Ray Cyrus. But I hope people will accept it and just move on with their lives. He should be fine since there are quite a lot of active gay artists out there today like Sam Smith and Troye Sivan and probably more but those two I listen to a lot.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel bad for him though because I feel like his was kind of forced to come out since people were outing him a little while beforehand.

His twitter responses are gold though because he's trolling people whenever they send crap to him
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I heard the news on the radio I think yesterday or the day before that. I don't really know him only of the song with Billy Ray Cyrus. But I hope people will accept it and just move on with their lives. He should be fine since there are quite a lot of active gay artists out there today like Sam Smith and Troye Sivan and probably more but those two I listen to a lot.
I think he'll be alright too. People still like Sam Smith and Troye Sivan, despite the homophobic backlash they might get. I'm sure a lot of people, especially from the younger generations, will welcome him with open arms.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread