- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Breaking: Lim Young Min Officially Leaves AB6IX Following DUI
they announced it today... damit Youngmin you screwed up your entire career for you to be fucking drunk.
This is why i hate alcohol and similar stupid shit, why put yourself in that type of state? Even if your not a celebrity? Fucking hell...
I liked Youngmin, not too much but he was okay so I find this just completely idiotic...
they announced it today... damit Youngmin you screwed up your entire career for you to be fucking drunk.
This is why i hate alcohol and similar stupid shit, why put yourself in that type of state? Even if your not a celebrity? Fucking hell...
I liked Youngmin, not too much but he was okay so I find this just completely idiotic...