- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,821
- Reactions Received
- 93,603
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 191,754
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
I was expecting this to be a really sweet song and I was right lol. Her vocals are so lovely. I wouldn't put it on a playlist but Wendy's voice is always so soothing.got it
i was not sure it was her for some time.I was expecting this to be a really sweet song and I was right lol. Her vocals are so lovely. I wouldn't put it on a playlist but Wendy's voice is always so soothing.
![]()
![]()
She's singing in a higher key with quite a lot of airy vocals so that makes sense tbh.i was not sure it was her for some time.
maybe it was how i listened to it but it did not sound like her. sounded cartoony