Miraculous Ladybug!
Some of my favorite quotes from MLB!
"You don't have to lie and pretend to be something you're not. People will like you just for being yourself."
"Everyone does have a past they can learn from."
"Everyone can feel negative emotions from time to time. It's important to accept that and forgive. Follow your heart."
"Let me make this promise to you. No matter who wants to harm you, Ladybug and Cat Noir will do everything in our power to keep you safe!"
"Responsibility isn't something to be taken lightly. I should know."
"A superhero never reveals her secrets. I thought you'd know better. I've got a plan A, plan B, and all the alphabet to Z. Did you really think we'd give you our Miraculous?" (best Ladybug everrr)
"As clear as a Note and as honest as a melody. You are the music that has been playing in my head since we first met."
"This might be the first day in my life that I actually get to do what I want for once."
