Listening to Music from Criminals/Alleged Criminals (1 Viewer)

Would you listen to songs from anyone that's done something horrible, or alleged to?

  • It would be hard, but probably.

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Yes, definitely. The artist is not the person.

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Yep! I have no problem with it.

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I don't think I could.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably not - it's really hard to seperate the music from the person behind it.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely not. I don't want to support someone like that.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope. I would feel awkward or uncomfortable.

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I don't really know yet.

    Votes: 3 18.8%

  • Total voters
    16

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yep, if the song slaps I will listen to it. I mean I understand that Seungri did wrong a WHOLE LOT but I can't help but to dance to the songs. The artist is not the person as you wrote it.
Yeah same here, if the song is like really really good and slaps hard I'd still listen to it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Crackhead
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah same here, if the song is like really really good and slaps hard I'd still listen to it
yeah I mean people still listen to Chris Brown and guilty too bc some song do slap. Like I ain't gonna not listen just because of what he did (might sound wrong to some but I assure u it's not).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread