Lit’s buddymeter (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I will clear up the confusion :haylul:

I joined to talk abt ikon bc there were already kids at school who were fans of exo and seventeen, my top two groups then:llama_squish:

the cuties oranges were my idea not @xtra ’s:llama_ramen:

ikon was already a few years old when I got into kpop

I’m too young to have joined clc considering when they debuted and how old I was when they were active:haylul:

nct Dream is closer to my age
Oh and I don’t like tempo’s chorus, I thought the song was overrated when it came out and I still think the same :runrunrun: :runrunrun: :runrunrun:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I will clear up the confusion :haylul:

I joined to talk abt ikon bc there were already kids at school who were fans of exo and seventeen, my top two groups then:llama_squish:

the cuties oranges were my idea not @xtra ’s:llama_ramen:

ikon was already a few years old when I got into kpop

I’m too young to have joined clc considering when they debuted and how old I was when they were active:haylul:

nct Dream is closer to my age
@WinterWonderland :lisalaugh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: athenaaa

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
For the first one I got 5/10
Well that's the highest score:snatched:
10/10 for the second one
To be fair you did know some of the answers from the first one:jenniesmug:

@FLEUR Exi how did you get 9/10:lisalaugh:

iKon debuted in 2015, when I got into kpop they were over a year old


The answer to that question is actually the one I mentioned the most:joshmeh:
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: xtra and Exi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread