Liz Paris food adventures (2 Viewers)

Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,475
Reactions Received
13,711
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,857
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
me too and I really like them as well lol
birds of a feather flock together (but we exclude the duck since we get to eat him!!!)
Who said I liked it lol :pepesmug:

Actually, it wasn't bad, but it was in a roll so I couldn't really taste the actual snail part
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: fdonce and Selfmate
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,475
Reactions Received
13,711
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,857
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
in a roll???? what kind of snails were you eating in a roll????? lol
Sách Chrouk Khyang Ang I think is how you'd spell it in English
Its snail and pork wrapped in lolot leaves, and grilled
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce and Selfmate
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,475
Reactions Received
13,711
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,857
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
1791251238325.png


I googled it and it looks good
nice nice - is it fairly common?
Mmm, not really, you'd have to go into the countryside to find it
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce and Selfmate
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,475
Reactions Received
13,711
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,857
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate and fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread