Liz visual attack (3 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
The attack hit my heart
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,515
Reactions Received
13,813
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
86,898
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Im always taught it is easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission.

So just poke and if she doesn't like then ask for forgiveness :haylul:
I do have plenty of Pokemon cards for her, I think I can get away with a poke :pepesmug:
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread