- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,700
- Reactions Received
- 55,532
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 286,165
that's not indicative of anythingYeah theyre not that good. I saw a little kid make it pass and scared WY![]()
that's not indicative of anythingYeah theyre not that good. I saw a little kid make it pass and scared WY![]()
Doesn't change the fact that kid could have attacked herthat's not indicative of anything
half2/3 of ive are scared of their own shadows
kids are to ive what you are to gaeulDoesn't change the fact that kid could have attacked her![]()
So that means I could definintely get through security and poke herkids are to ive what you are to gaeul
one part stalkerish, one part delusional but overall harmless
you can certainly try lolSo that means I could definintely get through security and poke her![]()
that's obviously photoshopped or some AI workPiece of cake
![]()
![]()
I have Pokémon cards for them tooI'm pretty sure that IVE have security guards who will preventing any form of pre-non authorised poking
that is just propaganda and not true! Liz would never do that!Cats fight all the time just crossing paths. Cats are very territorial.
Im just looking out for you, if you don't attack first, Liz might swipe at you behind your back![]()
cats always land on their feet!I feel like the cat's immunity goes down day by day
I've seen enough murder podcast to know....the ones who have the easiest time murdering you are the ones you least expectthat is just propaganda and not true! Liz would never do that!![]()
Gaeuls a little tougher. Security knows about me so they keep a close watch. Ill have to try harderthat's not Gauel though![]()
to get to your supposed "wife"Gaeuls a little tougher. Security knows about me so they keep a close watch. Ill have to try harder![]()
yes but they can't accept them anymore so what's plan B?I have Pokémon cards for them too![]()
We're keeping our relationship down low so we have to pretend in front of security we're not madly in love with each otherto get to your supposed "wife"
someone give Gaeul an oscar or Blue Dragon or whatever the equivalent is in SK since her acting is unbelievably realWe're keeping our relationship down low so we have to pretend in front of security we're not madly in love with each other![]()
Plan B is snacks (yes Leeseo I have sour gummies)yes but they can't accept them anymore so what's plan B?
you seem to have given this a lot of thoughtPlan B is snacks (yes Leeseo I have sour gummies)
Plan C is Dubai Chocolate (I should at least get WY with that)
Plan D is mobile games (I know Leeseo or Rei is out there playing Princess Tycoon on Roblox)
Plan E is really pretty nails
I did give this lots of thoughtyou seem to have given this a lot of thought
seems solid enough
will we be watching your plans ABCDE in action sometime soon my friend?