Happy birthday to Gaeul unnie🙈💗 Have the happiest day today 💋
@Dive
@Dive
You want the dark twist to this story?Liz: how are you spending your birthday unnie?
Gaeul: I'm going to do a live then spend it at home with my husband
Liz: husband? when did you get...
Gaeul: it's just a duck that I've been with for like a couple of years now
Liz: duck husband? that's cool I've got a duck husband too
Gaeul: really isn't that a coincidence the should meet sometime...
Psyduck use CONFUSION!!!You want the dark twist to this story?
One of them knows theyre a relationship wrecker but I wont say who
So this is a non issue because one of them will go along with the deception
that won't be a nice day for anyone involvedLiz: how are you spending your birthday unnie?
Gaeul: I'm going to do a live then spend it at home with my husband
Liz: husband? when did you get...
Gaeul: it's just a duck that I've been with for like a couple of years now
Liz: duck husband? that's cool I've got a duck husband too
Gaeul: really isn't that a coincidence the should meet sometime...
that is a BIG FAT LIEYou want the dark twist to this story?
One of them knows theyre a relationship wrecker but I wont say who
So this is a non issue because one of them will go along with the deception
This is just a regular day on Korea dramathat is a BIG FAT LIE![]()
I dunno two IVE members fighting for the duck would seem to make the duck happythat won't be a nice day for anyone involved![]()
There's no need for any fighting when im this available for the both of themI dunno two IVE members fighting for the duck would seem to make the duck happy
he might be parasocial, he might be delusional but the duck is nothing if not for equal opportunities!!!There's no need for any fighting when im this available for the both of them![]()
My wives will never ever feel like they don't have 110% of my attentionhe might be parasocial, he might be delusional but the duck is nothing if not for equal opportunities!!!
so how do you make time for all (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) of them????My wives will never ever feel like they don't have 110% of my attention![]()
Time exist differently in each universeso how do you make time for all (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) of them????
fdonce - putting the Duck in phDTime exist differently in each universe![]()
I studied kpop for years to get to this pointfdonce - putting the Duck in phD
I was thinking more physics as oppose to kpop lolI studied kpop for years to get to this point![]()
I did my dissertation on kpop relativityI was thinking more physics as oppose to kpop lol