Liz wishing Gaeul a happy birthday (9 Viewers)

Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,665
Reactions Received
55,496
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,959
Liz: how are you spending your birthday unnie?
Gaeul: I'm going to do a live then spend it at home with my husband
Liz: husband? when did you get...
Gaeul: it's just a duck that I've been with for like a couple of years now
Liz: duck husband? that's cool I've got a duck husband too
Gaeul: really isn't that a coincidence the should meet sometime...
 
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,979
Reactions Received
44,702
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160,078
Liz: how are you spending your birthday unnie?
Gaeul: I'm going to do a live then spend it at home with my husband
Liz: husband? when did you get...
Gaeul: it's just a duck that I've been with for like a couple of years now
Liz: duck husband? that's cool I've got a duck husband too
Gaeul: really isn't that a coincidence the should meet sometime...
You want the dark twist to this story?

One of them knows theyre a relationship wrecker but I wont say who :llama_ramen:

So this is a non issue because one of them will go along with the deception
 
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,235
Reactions Received
99,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,555
Ship
Wreck
Liz: how are you spending your birthday unnie?
Gaeul: I'm going to do a live then spend it at home with my husband
Liz: husband? when did you get...
Gaeul: it's just a duck that I've been with for like a couple of years now
Liz: duck husband? that's cool I've got a duck husband too
Gaeul: really isn't that a coincidence the should meet sometime...
that won't be a nice day for anyone involved :nekosweat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate and fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread