- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
The first and last post are hilarious lol how they kept stealing their sibling’s money to buy idol stuffoh shut up the poor baby :( he's like 11
it's probably illegal ngl he's a minorHow do you sue an 11 year old![]()
With great effort and determinationHow do you sue an 11 year old![]()
The thing is not to sue but convince the parents you're going to. Can you imagine what parents are going to do when they find out. Whoo, laugh now but when they find out how much you are going to cost them things are going to get painful.How do you sue an 11 year old![]()
Imagine being a fly on the wall... I wish omgThe thing is not to sue but convince the parents you're going to. Can you imagine what parents are going to do when they find out. Whoo, laugh now but when they find out how much you are going to cost them things are going to get painful.
![]()
It’s obvious that it’s just intimidation lolHmm.. little hardcore considering some of their ages. They don't know what they are doing... I wish BigHit was a little more loose on those people. People may be laughing at them, but hell, who knew what they were doing when they were so young? I didn't, I doubt many people did. A lawsuit is a pretty big deal.
ive done dumb things but I’ve never accused someone of sexual assault??? that ain’t normal???It isn't really lmao tho. Suiing a minor? As if none of hasn't said any stupid things at that age?
maybe, but you can't expect someone at that age to know what their words will cause. That's what I meant.ive done dumb things but I’ve never accused someone of sexual assault??? that ain’t normal???
Ah yes, because calling someone a poopie head is the obvious logical next step after sexual assault allegationsmaybe, but you can't expect someone at that age to know what their words will cause. That's what I meant.
At that age, you must've said something too that you didn't know was going to hurt so much. It's still stupid but imagine we were going to sue everyone who says stupid shit.
Next one that BH could sue is a 6-year old saying "X is a poopie head"