- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
So... Apparently there is now a leaked vid out there of Logan Paul sucking dick...
Sooo... umm...
Good for him ig? Kinda sad it had to come out this way?
he has really been acting like kind of a decent guy in the past year or so and the ppl who were working with him in the KSI vs Logan Paul fight ALSO said he is kind of an alright dude!
but I am going to be honest, I was NOT expecting this at all!
Sooo... umm...
Good for him ig? Kinda sad it had to come out this way?
he has really been acting like kind of a decent guy in the past year or so and the ppl who were working with him in the KSI vs Logan Paul fight ALSO said he is kind of an alright dude!
but I am going to be honest, I was NOT expecting this at all!