to anyone?
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,646 Reactions Received 93,463 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,925 Fandom WizSoneLuv 17 December 2020 #1 to anyone? Reactions: chris_m and Yili
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 17 December 2020 #2 I love Loki, he's my favorite Marvel Cinema character but I'm very curious to see if this show is gonna be any good Reactions: chris_m and RandAlThor
I love Loki, he's my favorite Marvel Cinema character but I'm very curious to see if this show is gonna be any good
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,646 Reactions Received 93,463 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,925 Fandom WizSoneLuv 17 December 2020 #3 Yili said: I love Loki, he's my favorite Marvel Cinema character but I'm very curious to see if this show is gonna be any good Click to expand... same. like that is the crazy hijack from the 70's where the dude disappeared with the cash. Reactions: chris_m and Yili
Yili said: I love Loki, he's my favorite Marvel Cinema character but I'm very curious to see if this show is gonna be any good Click to expand... same. like that is the crazy hijack from the 70's where the dude disappeared with the cash.
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 17 December 2020 #4 I'm so excited for this. No idea how it will turn out as a tv series but I'm just happy we get some solo Loki content lol Reactions: chris_m and RandAlThor
I'm so excited for this. No idea how it will turn out as a tv series but I'm just happy we get some solo Loki content lol
chris_m Joined 3 December 2020 Messages 477 Reactions Received 826 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 17 December 2020 #5 Really looking forward to this. Reactions: RandAlThor
uhgr8 Joined 13 November 2020 Messages 534 Reactions Received 827 Location Thedas Website www.instagram.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female, Non-Binary 17 December 2020 #6 I'm intrigued Reactions: RandAlThor and chris_m