- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,695
- Reactions Received
- 93,494
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 189,392
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
hmm lets have a race to the stage...
mogi got ate up ..
mogi got ate up ..
its funny i have a completely different mind set, i kinda treat it like going out to a buffet i take what i want and leave the rest :)I could never follow a group so big.
LOLi kinda treat it like going out to a buffet i take what i want and leave the rest :)
I understand, although I don't share your mind set. Even though I usually choose biases and wreckers, my approach is to the group as a whole, which makes AKB48 too big for that.its funny i have a completely different mind set, i kinda treat it like going out to a buffet i take what i want and leave the rest :)
And know that some days a few things will just be ok, and others really good.