- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Please like all my posts and comments tooOf course. I'm a queen irl too, you know![]()
Please like all my posts and comments tooOf course. I'm a queen irl too, you know![]()
That depends on your thoughts on this song đź‘€Please like all my posts and comments too![]()
It's pretty good but what are your thoughts on this nugu bop? đź‘€That depends on your thoughts on this song đź‘€
I honestly don't know what to feel about the song. Some parts are nice, some parts are slay and some parts are well weird lol. What was that rap though oof? I heard Jennifer Lawerence and I was likeIt's pretty good but what are your thoughts on this nugu bop? đź‘€