Appreciation Lol, guys I found my middle school pinterest account (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
That depends on your thoughts on this song đź‘€
It's pretty good but what are your thoughts on this nugu bop? đź‘€
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
It's pretty good but what are your thoughts on this nugu bop? đź‘€
I honestly don't know what to feel about the song. Some parts are nice, some parts are slay and some parts are well weird lol. What was that rap though oof? I heard Jennifer Lawerence and I was like :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I used to like Becky G when I was younger too lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread