Intro lol im back (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
no like i'm serious i genuinely thought of just quitting and running away to northern italy an UNHEALTHY amount of times
Why northern Italy? They have quite a bit of covid iirc :wimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Why northern Italy? They have quite a bit of covid iirc :wimwim:
oh it just looked pretty on pinterest :nayeonisdone: i'll wear my mask don't worry i got really pretty satin ones and they look much more aesthetic than the normal blue surgical one
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i missed you too :pepeheart:
Bro my shock though!!! You haven’t messaged me in so long :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:I’m so happy you are good now:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove: sty a long time ok
 
  • Sad
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Bro my shock though!!! You haven’t messaged me in so long :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:I’m so happy you are good now:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove: sty a long time ok
I KNOW BRO I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I WAS SO FREAKING BUSY ARGH i promise i won't disappear again omg :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::lovelycooky::lovelycooky::lovelycooky::lovelycooky::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I KNOW BRO I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I WAS SO FREAKING BUSY ARGH i promise i won't disappear again omg :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::lovelycooky::lovelycooky::lovelycooky::lovelycooky::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
ok well time for you to start collecting cards!!!! snap snap get to it
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Of course, since you're the firstborn, all my powers and position will be yours by birthright :taesip:
And some good ol' nepotism :sj_weary:
:shamesica: excuse me. her position is secure as first in line to get my place once I step down as birthright
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome back baby :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:

I missed you so much. So happy to have you back with us.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread