lol i'm probably gonna fail this lol (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
1,739
Reactions Received
1,579
Location
Cinema at Jupiter
Website
twitter.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,325
Fandom
КиШ, НП
So I had to make a speech on cultural identity (as in write it down) yesterday after having to read Everyday Use and do a quiz on it. I kinda struggled to find a topic until I found a connection between the Internet and cultural identity. I didn't have much time to finish it because I had only 30-40 minutes to do it, and I had other classes. Now granted I did have some time to do work in my fourth class, but I was kinda tired of doing work. Then when I got home I had to do some more things, and I only got to do SOME work (not even finding sources) on my outline. The only thing I have going for me is my own time on the internet and a few seconds of research I did yesterday. So yeah I'm kinda fucked now :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread