Lol saw this last night 2 brits try BBQ (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and have heads explode.

lol love teh dude sorry it got this far...



Memphis btw

although i do cut between ribs usually to make it a bit neater .
To be fair I’ve eaten ribs I think once in my life and I did use a fork :haylul: its not convenient but I don’t like eating stuff like that with hands, though I may have given up and went with hands in the end. I forget actually
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,728
Reactions Received
93,523
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
To be fair I’ve eaten ribs I think once in my life and I did use a fork :haylul: its not convenient but I don’t like eating stuff like that with hands, though I may have given up and went with hands in the end. I forget actually
yep the op said she has sensory issues so she does the knife and fork deal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread